Resin Coated Finish
Resin coated finish is produced by printing the artwork onto a vinyl material with strong adhesive on the reverse. The branded area is coated with a crystal clear resin which is allowed to dry. Once dry, the finished decal is applied to the product and the adhesive forms a permanent bond.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
- Produces a stunning 3D effect that elevates the perceived value of a product.
- Can print variable data including individual names.
- Only one set up charge is required irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Branding can bleed off the resin coated area.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- The resin requires a one day curing period before the product can be shipped.
- Metallic gold and silver colours are not available.
- Larger print areas tend to be more expensive.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector or bitmap format.
- A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.
- Resin coated finished is commonly used for our promotional products.