Screen printing is achieved by forcing ink through a fine mesh screen with a squeegee onto the product and is ideal for branding flat or cylindrical objects.
- Large print areas are possible on both flat and cylindrical products.
- Close PMS matches are possible on white or light coloured products.
- Ideal for large solid areas of colour.
- Most screen print inks are quick drying and can be shipped immediately after printing.
- Metallic gold and silver is available.
- Halftones and very fine lines are not recommended.
- Close PMS matches are more difficult on darker products and will only be approximate.
- Unable to print variable data.
- A set up charge is required for each colour to be printed (this is built into the quote).
- Artwork should be supplied in vector format.
- Screen printing is commonly used for our promotional products.