Embroidery is an excellent way of branding bags, apparel and other textile products. It offers higher perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes can’t match and the finished image has a slightly raised effect. Embroidery uses rayon thread which is stitched into the product.
- Only one setup charge applies per position for up to 12 thread colours.
- Only approximate PMS colour matches are possible - the threads to be used are chosen from those available to give the closest possible match. See our thread colour chart for the colours available.
- It is best to avoid both fine detail and font sizes which are less than 4 mm high in the artwork.
- Individual naming not available (promotional products only).
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- Embroidery can be used for our promotional products.
- Embroidery is most commonly used for bags, apparel and headwear.